This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Penguins! from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can read more on WildTangent. More info about the software Penguins! can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Penguins! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins! directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Penguins! is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. penguins-WT.exe is the Penguins!'s main executable file and it takes close to 6.45 MB (6762288 bytes) on disk.
Penguins! is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.61 MB (6929980
bytes) on disk:
- penguins-WT.exe (6.45 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Penguins!. You can find below a few links to other Penguins! releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Penguins! we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Penguins!:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\common\local_assets\js\debug.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\common\local_assets\js\main.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\en-US\local_assets\js\game.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\GDF.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Penguins.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\Penguins-WT.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer Games\Penguins!\WTA-8c32a041-b404-4547-8c0e-5fff6e646fff-wextr.exe
Penguins! is an application by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! application will be found automatically. When you click Penguins! in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:44:52.820