Penguins! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Penguins! on WildTangent's web page. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins! directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Penguins!. Penguins!'s main file takes about 3.75 MB (3932160 bytes) and its name is penguins.exe.
The executables below are part of Penguins!. They take about 8.34 MB (8745843
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.10 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 023902
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Penguins! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Penguins! or simply click the Search field and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! program will be found very quickly. After you click Penguins! in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Penguins!.
8. After removing Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-19 22:55:47.430