A way to uninstall Penguins! from your computer
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by WildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Penguins! at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Penguins! program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins! folder, depending on the user's option during install. Penguins!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 3.35 MB (3507952 bytes) on disk and is called penguins.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Penguins!. They occupy 3.54 MB (3713334
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins.exe (3.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.57 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 009503
alone. For other Penguins! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall Penguins! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Penguins! is an application released by the software company WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Penguins! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it is installed on your PC the Penguins! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Penguins! in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Penguins! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Penguins!:
|Islamic Republic of Iran||16.67%|
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-05 03:17:40.957