You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Penguins! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Penguins! from your computerWildTangent
. Open here
for more info on WildTangent. More information about Penguins! can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins! folder (same installation drive as Windows). Penguins!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe. Penguins!'s primary file takes about 3.78 MB (3962608 bytes) and is named penguins.exe.
Penguins! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.97 MB (4168011
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins.exe (3.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (112.59 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 010651
only. For more Penguins! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Penguins!:
The files below remain on your disk by Penguins! when you uninstall it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEWAY GAMES\PENGUINS!
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEWAY GAMES\PENGUINS!\help\block.jpg
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEWAY GAMES\PENGUINS!\help\bridge.jpg
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEWAY GAMES\PENGUINS!\help\bubblemachine.jpg
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEWAY GAMES\PENGUINS!\help\cage.jpg
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Penguins! is an application by WildTangent. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Penguins! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Penguins! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". If it exists on your system the Penguins! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Penguins! in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gateway Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguins!.
8. After removing Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Penguins! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-10 20:47:12.067