ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on ParetoLogic, Inc.. More details about the software ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor can be found at http://www.paretologic.com
. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. PCHA.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.48 MB (4696568 bytes) on disk.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor contains of the executables below. They occupy 25.45 MB (26682696
bytes) on disk.
- DC_offer.exe (5.13 MB)
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.48 MB)
- uninstall.exe (254.26 KB)
- Update.exe (13.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. Click on the links below for other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it exists on your system the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application will be found automatically. When you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-09 23:44:50.193