ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on ParetoLogic, Inc.. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more information about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is typically set up in the C:\Programmi\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Programmi\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's primary file takes around 4.59 MB (4812048 bytes) and its name is PCHA.exe.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.47 MB (6780008
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.67 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (209.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find below info on other application versions of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 10:43:24.573