ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. More information about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more data about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. Usually the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCHA.exe and its approximative size is 4.44 MB (4653560 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They occupy 11.67 MB (12235008
bytes) on disk.
- DC_offer.exe (5.13 MB)
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (254.26 KB)
This data is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application offered by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply click the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-24 22:45:15.300