ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. More information about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more data about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. Usually the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled PCHA.exe and its approximative size is 4.44 MB (4653560 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They occupy 11.67 MB (12235008
bytes) on disk.
- DC_offer.exe (5.13 MB)
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (254.26 KB)
This data is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application offered by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor program will be found automatically. After you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-24 22:45:15.300