ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PCParetoLogic, Inc.
. You can find out more on ParetoLogic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. PCHA.exe is the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's main executable file and it takes around 4.65 MB (4875568 bytes) on disk.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is comprised of the following executables which take 5.24 MB (5493888
bytes) on disk:
- noapp.exe (355.50 KB)
- PCHA.exe (4.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (248.33 KB)
The current page applies to ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PC:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\7ZipDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\colors.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\CommonLoggingExtension.pxt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\CommonSpecialist.pxt
Additional values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic UNS\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application marketed by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found automatically. After you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:38:56.470