ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. More information on ParetoLogic, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more information about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. Usually the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. PCHA.exe is the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.19 MB (4391928 bytes) on disk.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor contains of the executables below. They take 6.24 MB (6545744
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (209.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find below a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor releases:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program released by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it exists on your system the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found automatically. After you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 01:24:41.963