ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computerParetoLogic, Inc.
. You can find out more on ParetoLogic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor can be seen at http://www.paretologic.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder (same installation drive as Windows). ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. PCHA.exe is the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.59 MB (4810352 bytes) on disk.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor contains of the executables below. They take 6.51 MB (6829816
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.67 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (260.13 KB)
The current web page applies to ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program offered by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it exists on your system the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-04 15:49:09.097