ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This info is about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PCParetoLogic, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on ParetoLogic, Inc.. More data about the application ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor can be found at http://www.paretologic.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named PCHA.exe and its approximative size is 4.65 MB (4873040 bytes).
The following executables are contained in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They take 5.25 MB (5504368
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (355.50 KB)
- PCHA.exe (4.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (261.03 KB)
The current page applies to ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 18.104.22.168
alone. For other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic, Inc\PC Health Advisor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor\Client.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor\Server.txt
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic, Inc.\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic UNS\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application marketed by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it exists on your system the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:24:29.300