ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PCParetoLogic, Inc.
. More data about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, depending on the user's choice. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.91 MB (5150488 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCHA.exe.
The executables below are part of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They occupy about 5.09 MB (5337952
bytes) on disk.
- PCHA.exe (4.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (183.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find here a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor releases:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program released by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". The ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-22 20:25:23.617