ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. More information about ParetoLogic, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.paretologic.com
if you want to read more on ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA directory (same installation drive as Windows). ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. PCHA.exe is the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.18 MB (4387320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They take 6.25 MB (6553696
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (222.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find below info on other releases of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is an application by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". The ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. After you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-09 04:25:43.170