ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PCParetoLogic, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on ParetoLogic, Inc.. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more info about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PCHA.exe and it has a size of 4.19 MB (4390392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They occupy 6.25 MB (6556768
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (222.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find here a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program offered by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply click the Search field and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". The ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. After you select ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 07:22:46.343