ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PCParetoLogic, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on ParetoLogic, Inc.. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more info about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled PCHA.exe and it has a size of 4.19 MB (4390392 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. They occupy 6.25 MB (6556768
bytes) on disk.
- noapp.exe (1.85 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (222.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor. You can find here a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor versions:
...click to view all...
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program offered by the software company ParetoLogic, Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found automatically. After you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The software company is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-13 07:22:46.343