ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. You can find out more on ParetoLogic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more data about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.59 MB (4812048 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCHA.exe.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is comprised of the following executables which take 6.51 MB (6830976
bytes) on disk:
- noapp.exe (1.67 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (259.61 KB)
The current web page applies to ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\PCHA.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic UNS\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\PCHA.exe
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor app will be found very quickly. When you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:43:33.857