ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your systemParetoLogic, Inc.
. You can find out more on ParetoLogic, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.paretologic.com
to get more data about ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor on ParetoLogic, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.59 MB (4812048 bytes) on disk and is labeled PCHA.exe.
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is comprised of the following executables which take 6.51 MB (6830976
bytes) on disk:
- noapp.exe (1.67 MB)
- PCHA.exe (4.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (259.61 KB)
The current web page applies to ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find here a few links to other ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\PCHA.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\ParetoLogic UNS\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ParetoLogic\PC Health Advisor
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ParetoLogic\PCHA\PCHA.exe
ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is a program by ParetoLogic, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor". If it is installed on your PC the ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor application will be found automatically. When you click ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.paretologic.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ParetoLogic\PCHA\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor.
8. After uninstalling ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor by ParetoLogic, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 06:43:33.857