Packard Bell Launch Manager
This web page is about Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. More details about Packard Bell Launch Manager can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager. The program's main executable file is labeled LMLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 428.73 KB (439016 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell Launch Manager. They take 4.67 MB (4896248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (479.23 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMLiveUpdate.exe (491.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (447.23 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (424.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (458.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (456.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8109
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Packard Bell Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program released by Packard Bell. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager program will be found automatically. When you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, we are not saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 16:24:26.637