Packard Bell Launch Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Open here
for more details on Packard Bell. More info about the application Packard Bell Launch Manager can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) on disk and is called LMLauncher.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Packard Bell Launch Manager. They take about 3.30 MB (3457856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (461.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (448.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (442.73 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
This page is about Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8105
only. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMToast.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMToastUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:02:10.720