Packard Bell Launch Manager
This page contains complete information on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. More data about Packard Bell can be found here
. More details about Packard Bell Launch Manager can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. Packard Bell Launch Manager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Packard Bell Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. The program's main executable file is named LMLauncher.exe and occupies 428.73 KB (439016 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Packard Bell Launch Manager. They take about 4.67 MB (4891640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (476.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMLiveUpdate.exe (491.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (445.23 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (424.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (458.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (456.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
This page is about Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8108
only. You can find here a few links to other Packard Bell Launch Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Packard Bell Launch Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\AcrHttp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 18:00:32.820