Packard Bell Launch Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. More information on Packard Bell can be found here
. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more information about Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's website. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 405.54 KB (415272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Packard Bell Launch Manager. They occupy 2.34 MB (2457840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (432.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.54 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (421.54 KB)
- LMTray.exe (418.04 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.3005
of Packard Bell Launch Manager. You can find below info on other versions of Packard Bell Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 19:07:42.763