Packard Bell Launch Manager
This web page is about Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. You can read more on Packard Bell or check for application updates here
. Further information about Packard Bell Launch Manager can be found at http://www.packardbell.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). MsiExec.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager. LMLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 405.54 KB (415272 bytes) on disk.
Packard Bell Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.61 MB (4834624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMConfig.exe (1.99 MB)
- LMEvent.exe (434.04 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.54 KB)
- LMMsg.exe (281.04 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (421.54 KB)
- LMTray.exe (418.54 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.3003
of Packard Bell Launch Manager. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application marketed by Packard Bell. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, we are not saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:28:23.200