Packard Bell Launch Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more details about Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's website. Packard Bell Launch Manager is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Packard Bell Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the Packard Bell Launch Manager's main executable file and it takes about 409.23 KB (419048 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Packard Bell Launch Manager. They take about 4.57 MB (4787704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (462.23 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (409.23 KB)
- LMLiveUpdate.exe (491.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (428.23 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (404.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (460.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (312.73 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (439.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.8116
of Packard Bell Launch Manager. For more Packard Bell Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\AcrHttp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program by the software company Packard Bell. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Launch Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:52:56.800