Packard Bell Launch Manager
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. Go over here
for more details on Packard Bell. You can get more details on Packard Bell Launch Manager at http://www.packardbell.com
. Packard Bell Launch Manager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Packard Bell Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the Packard Bell Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies about 405.25 KB (414976 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Packard Bell Launch Manager. They occupy 3.47 MB (3637248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMCloseWIFI.exe (235.25 KB)
- LMEvent.exe (433.75 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (638.75 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.25 KB)
- LMMsg.exe (409.25 KB)
- LMRadioController.exe (538.25 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (471.25 KB)
- LMTray.exe (420.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.00.3009
of Packard Bell Launch Manager. You can find below a few links to other Packard Bell Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program by Packard Bell. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager application will be found automatically. After you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 00:19:35.220