Packard Bell Launch Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Packard Bell. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's website. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. Packard Bell Launch Manager's complete uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. Packard Bell Launch Manager's main file takes around 427.04 KB (437288 bytes) and is called LMLauncher.exe.
Packard Bell Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.43 MB (2552560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (455.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (427.04 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (447.04 KB)
- LMTray.exe (440.54 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
The current web page applies to Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8101
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Packard Bell Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your PC:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program marketed by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager app will be found automatically. When you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Packard Bell Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your PC, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:40:29.923