Packard Bell Launch Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. Additional info about Packard Bell can be read here
. Please open http://www.packardbell.com
if you want to read more on Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's web page. Packard Bell Launch Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Packard Bell Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. Packard Bell Launch Manager's main file takes about 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) and its name is LMLauncher.exe.
Packard Bell Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.45 MB (2567024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (457.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.23 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (448.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (442.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
This page is about Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8102
alone. For more Packard Bell Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Packard Bell Launch Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager\
Packard Bell Launch Manager is an application released by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Launch Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Packard Bell Launch Manager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 22:15:00.010