Packard Bell Launch Manager
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your systemPackard Bell
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Packard Bell. Click on http://www.packardbell.com
to get more facts about Packard Bell Launch Manager on Packard Bell's website. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager application is found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) on disk and is titled LMLauncher.exe.
Packard Bell Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.17 MB (4375312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (469.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (444.73 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (424.23 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (455.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (454.73 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The current page applies to Packard Bell Launch Manager version 8.00.8107
only. Click on the links below for other Packard Bell Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program by the software company Packard Bell. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Packard Bell Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. After you select Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After removing Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-14 01:23:21.843