Packard Bell Launch Manager
This info is about Packard Bell Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager from your computerPackard Bell
. More data about Packard Bell can be found here
. More data about the app Packard Bell Launch Manager can be seen at http://www.packardbell.com
. Usually the Packard Bell Launch Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Packard Bell\Packard Bell Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. Packard Bell Launch Manager's entire uninstall command line is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled LMLauncher.exe and its approximative size is 405.25 KB (414976 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside Packard Bell Launch Manager. They take about 4.43 MB (4640256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LM.exe (1.23 MB)
- LMEvent.exe (434.25 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (638.75 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.25 KB)
- LMMsg.exe (409.25 KB)
- LMRadioController.exe (525.25 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (435.25 KB)
- LMTray.exe (420.25 KB)
This info is about Packard Bell Launch Manager version 7.00.3005
alone. For more Packard Bell Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Packard Bell Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Packard Bell. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Packard Bell Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Packard Bell Launch Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Packard Bell Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Packard Bell Launch Manager application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Packard Bell Launch Manager in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Packard Bell Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Packard Bell Launch Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.packardbell.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Packard Bell Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Packard Bell Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Packard Bell Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Packard Bell Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell from your computer, nor are we saying that Packard Bell Launch Manager by Packard Bell is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Packard Bell Launch Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-28 07:34:39.900