This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your computerSpeedCat LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on SpeedCat LLC. Further information about PC SpeedCat can be found at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PC SpeedCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) on disk and is called Runapp.exe.
PC SpeedCat contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.06 MB (8451463
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.25 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.2
of PC SpeedCat. Click on the links below for other PC SpeedCat versions:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is an application marketed by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PC SpeedCat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PC SpeedCat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it exists on your system the PC SpeedCat application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC SpeedCat in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedCat that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedCat in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-21 12:56:25.577