This web page is about PC SpeedCat for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your systemSpeedCat LLC
. More data about SpeedCat LLC can be read here
. Further information about PC SpeedCat can be found at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC SpeedCat. The application's main executable file is labeled Runapp.exe and occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside PC SpeedCat. They occupy about 8.09 MB (8479351
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.73 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.52 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.27 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.57 KB)
The current web page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.6.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of PC SpeedCat:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program offered by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC SpeedCat in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-17 14:29:22.347