You can find below detailed information on how to remove PC SpeedCat for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your computerSpeedCat LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on SpeedCat LLC. More information about the software PC SpeedCat can be seen at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. Usually the PC SpeedCat application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC SpeedCat. Runapp.exe is the PC SpeedCat's main executable file and it takes about 213.77 KB (218896 bytes) on disk.
PC SpeedCat contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.10 MB (8494551
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.73 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.52 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.28 MB)
- Runapp.exe (213.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.57 KB)
The current web page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.7.1
alone. You can find below a few links to other PC SpeedCat versions:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program by SpeedCat LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PC SpeedCat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC SpeedCat in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC SpeedCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-29 20:01:24.327