This page contains complete information on how to remove PC SpeedCat for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your systemSpeedCat LLC
. You can find out more on SpeedCat LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
if you want to read more on PC SpeedCat on SpeedCat LLC's page. Usually the PC SpeedCat application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PC SpeedCat is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe" /keyprog=PCSpeedCat_is1. The program's main executable file occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) on disk and is titled Runapp.exe.
PC SpeedCat is composed of the following executables which take 7.74 MB (8116385
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (5.92 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.0
of PC SpeedCat. You can find below info on other application versions of PC SpeedCat:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is an application by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PC SpeedCat from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC SpeedCat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat program will be found automatically. When you select PC SpeedCat in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe" /keyprog=PCSpeedCat_is1
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After removing PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-26 08:11:49.693