You can find on this page details on how to remove PC SpeedCat for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. You can read more on SpeedCat LLC or check for application updates here
. More information about PC SpeedCat can be seen at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PC SpeedCat. Runapp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) on disk.
PC SpeedCat contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.63 MB (7995821
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (5.81 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The current web page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.4.2
only. For other PC SpeedCat versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program released by SpeedCat LLC. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC SpeedCat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC SpeedCat in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PC SpeedCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After removing PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 12:09:01.877