This page is about PC SpeedCat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. You can read more on SpeedCat LLC or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
if you want to read more on PC SpeedCat on SpeedCat LLC's web page. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PC SpeedCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called Runapp.exe and occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes).
PC SpeedCat is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.74 MB (8112007
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (5.92 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The current web page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.3.7
only. Click on the links below for other PC SpeedCat versions:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program released by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC SpeedCat from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat program will be found very quickly. When you select PC SpeedCat in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedCat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:38:31.963