This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. Take a look here
for more info on SpeedCat LLC. You can read more about on PC SpeedCat at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, subject to the user's option. PC SpeedCat's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. PC SpeedCat's primary file takes about 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) and its name is Runapp.exe.
PC SpeedCat installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.08 MB (8469197
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.26 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
This web page is about PC SpeedCat version 1.5.8
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PC SpeedCat:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is an application by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PC SpeedCat from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedCat or simply activate the Search field and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PC SpeedCat in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PC SpeedCat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 17:40:36.997