PC SpeedCat is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. More info about SpeedCat LLC can be read here
. More info about the application PC SpeedCat can be found at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for PC SpeedCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. PCSpeedCat.exe is the PC SpeedCat's primary executable file and it occupies circa 6.10 MB (6395696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PC SpeedCat. They take about 7.92 MB (8300157
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.10 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.4
of PC SpeedCat. You can find here a few links to other PC SpeedCat versions:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is an application marketed by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PC SpeedCat with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedCat or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PC SpeedCat in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After removing PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-11 10:39:45.690