This web page is about PC SpeedCat for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your systemSpeedCat LLC
. More information about SpeedCat LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
to get more information about PC SpeedCat on SpeedCat LLC's website. Usually the PC SpeedCat application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for PC SpeedCat is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Runapp.exe and occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PC SpeedCat. They occupy about 7.91 MB (8296155
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.10 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4.8
of PC SpeedCat. You can find below info on other releases of PC SpeedCat:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program released by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". If it is installed on your PC the PC SpeedCat application will be found very quickly. When you select PC SpeedCat in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PC SpeedCat.
8. After removing PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedCat which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedCat in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-25 04:31:52.693