You can find below details on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your PCSpeedCat LLC
. You can find out more on SpeedCat LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
to get more data about PC SpeedCat on SpeedCat LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. PC SpeedCat's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) on disk and is labeled Runapp.exe.
The executable files below are part of PC SpeedCat. They occupy an average of 7.74 MB (8113053
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.76 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.55 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (5.92 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.60 KB)
The current page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.3.3
only. For more PC SpeedCat versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is an application by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PC SpeedCat from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search field and type in "PC SpeedCat". The PC SpeedCat program will be found automatically. After you click PC SpeedCat in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PC SpeedCat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC SpeedCat.
8. After removing PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PC SpeedCat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your computer, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 09:35:41.393