You can find below details on how to uninstall PC SpeedCat for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PC SpeedCat from your computerSpeedCat LLC
. Open here
for more info on SpeedCat LLC. More data about the application PC SpeedCat can be found at http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
. PC SpeedCat is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. PC SpeedCat's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe. PC SpeedCat's primary file takes about 208.50 KB (213504 bytes) and its name is Runapp.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PC SpeedCat. They take about 8.08 MB (8477161
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- gouninst.exe (50.73 KB)
- goup3.exe (143.52 KB)
- PCSpeedCat.exe (6.27 MB)
- Runapp.exe (208.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- wmi.exe (190.57 KB)
The current page applies to PC SpeedCat version 1.6.3
only. Click on the links below for other PC SpeedCat versions:
...click to view all...
PC SpeedCat is a program released by the software company SpeedCat LLC. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove PC SpeedCat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PC SpeedCat from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PC SpeedCat or simply click the Search feature and type in "PC SpeedCat". The PC SpeedCat application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PC SpeedCat in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PC SpeedCat, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PC SpeedCat:
- The software company is: http://www.pcspeedcat.com/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpeedCat\PC SpeedCat\gouninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PC SpeedCat.
8. After uninstalling PC SpeedCat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PC SpeedCat that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PC SpeedCat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PC SpeedCat by SpeedCat LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PC SpeedCat supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-11 13:51:14.917