You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Notepad++ for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your systemNotepad++ Team
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Notepad++ Team. You can get more details related to Notepad++ at http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Notepad++ by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.82 MB (1904640 bytes) on disk and is titled notepad++.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Notepad++. They take 2.61 MB (2740289
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (1.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.06 KB)
- gpup.exe (412.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
This info is about Notepad++ version 6.5.5
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Notepad++:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Notepad++ when you uninstall it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Notepad++
- C:\Program Files\Notepad++
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Notepad++\plugins\config\converter.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Notepad++\plugins\config\DSpellCheck.ini
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Notepad++\plugins\config\NppFTP\Certificates.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Notepad++\plugins\config\NppFTP\NppFTP.xml
Notepad++ is an application marketed by the software company Notepad++ Team. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Notepad++ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Notepad++ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it exists on your system the Notepad++ application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Notepad++ in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Notepad++, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Notepad++:
- The publisher is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Notepad++ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your computer, we are not saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notepad++ in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:50:26.630