Notepad++ is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your computerNotepad++ Team
. Further information on Notepad++ Team can be found here
. More details about Notepad++ can be found at http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. Notepad++ is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Notepad++ is C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Notepad++'s primary file takes around 2.37 MB (2485248 bytes) and is named notepad++.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Notepad++. They occupy 3.03 MB (3177631
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.37 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.16 KB)
- gpup.exe (272.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.7
of Notepad++. Click on the links below for other Notepad++ versions:
...click to view all...
Notepad++ is an application offered by Notepad++ Team. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Notepad++ or simply click the Search field and type in "Notepad++". If it is installed on your PC the Notepad++ program will be found automatically. When you click Notepad++ in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Notepad++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++:
- The web site of the application is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your computer, nor are we saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Notepad++ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:50:52.320