You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Notepad++ for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your systemNotepad++ Team
. You can read more on Notepad++ Team or check for application updates here
. More details about Notepad++ can be seen at http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
. Notepad++ is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++ directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Notepad++. notepad++.exe is the Notepad++'s primary executable file and it takes around 2.29 MB (2404352 bytes) on disk.
Notepad++ contains of the executables below. They take 3.09 MB (3240053
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.29 MB)
- uninstall.exe (272.11 KB)
- gpup.exe (412.00 KB)
- GUP.exe (132.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Notepad++ version 6.6.8
alone. You can find below a few links to other Notepad++ versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Notepad++ we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Notepad++ is an application offered by Notepad++ Team. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Notepad++ from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Notepad++ or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it is installed on your PC the Notepad++ program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Notepad++ in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Notepad++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++:
- The software company is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Notepad++.
8. After uninstalling Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Notepad++ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:29:26.327