You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Notepad++ for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Notepad++ from your PCNotepad++ Team
. Further information on Notepad++ Team can be seen here
. Please open http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
if you want to read more on Notepad++ on Notepad++ Team's website. Notepad++ is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Notepad++ directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Notepad++'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Notepad++\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.43 MB (2545152 bytes) on disk and is titled notepad++.exe.
Notepad++ contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.96 MB (3104484
bytes) on disk.
- notepad++.exe (2.43 MB)
- uninstall.exe (274.22 KB)
- gpup.exe (272.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Notepad++. For other Notepad++ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Notepad++:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Notepad++
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\change.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\config.model.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\contextMenu.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\functionList.xml
Notepad++ is an application released by Notepad++ Team. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Notepad++ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Notepad++ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Notepad++ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Notepad++". If it is installed on your PC the Notepad++ app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Notepad++ in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Notepad++, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Notepad++:
- The web site of the program is: http://notepad-plus-plus.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Notepad++\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Notepad++.
8. After removing Notepad++, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Notepad++ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Notepad++ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team from your PC, nor are we saying that Notepad++ by Notepad++ Team is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Notepad++ supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 23:08:27.680