Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. You can read more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes about 152.60 KB (156264 bytes) and is named Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.10 MB (1151696
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (972.10 KB)
- Drv64.exe (152.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.14.4189
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:58:38.393