Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Additional info about Intel Corporation can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\igxpin.exe. Drv64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 248.88 KB (254848 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 2.18 MB (2282736
bytes) on disk.
- igxpin.exe (1,001.88 KB)
- Setup.exe (978.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (248.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1127
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by the software company Intel Corporation. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 12:01:36.450