Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Further information on Intel Corporation can be found here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named UninstallVulkanRT.exe and occupies 402.78 KB (412448 bytes).
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.51 MB (1582368
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (988.50 KB)
- UninstallVulkanRT.exe (402.78 KB)
- Drv64.exe (154.00 KB)
This page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.20678
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program marketed by the software company Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 04:27:54.607