Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Open here
for more info on Intel Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\igxpin.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it takes approximately 170.98 KB (175088 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They take about 1.15 MB (1206752
bytes) on disk.
- igxpin.exe (1,007.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (170.98 KB)
The current web page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 126.96.36.19923
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 16:32:44.810