Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. You can find out more on Intel Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Drv64.exe is the Intel(R) Processor Graphics's primary executable file and it occupies circa 180.31 KB (184640 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.18 MB (1240192
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.01 MB)
- Drv64.exe (180.31 KB)
This web page is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 184.108.40.2069
only. For other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by the software company Intel Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. After you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 21:55:22.563