Intel(R) Processor Graphics
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. More info about Intel Corporation can be read here
. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 987.91 KB (1011616 bytes) on disk and is named Setup.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Intel(R) Processor Graphics. They occupy 987.91 KB (1011616
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 10.18.10.3327
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Click on the links below for other Intel(R) Processor Graphics versions:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program offered by Intel Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it exists on your system the Intel(R) Processor Graphics app will be found automatically. After you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-14 14:03:44.810