Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your PCIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Intel Corporation. Intel(R) Processor Graphics is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) on disk and is called Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1147872
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (971.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16893
of Intel(R) Processor Graphics. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search field and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". The Intel(R) Processor Graphics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:11:59.447