Intel(R) Processor Graphics
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your computerIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Intel Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\setup.exe -uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics. Intel(R) Processor Graphics's main file takes about 149.48 KB (153072 bytes) and is called Drv64.exe.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.09 MB (1142240
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (965.98 KB)
- Drv64.exe (149.48 KB)
This info is about Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 188.8.131.5204
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Intel(R) Processor Graphics:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is an application released by Intel Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply click the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. When you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:40:53.337