Intel(R) Processor Graphics
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics from your systemIntel Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on Intel Corporation. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Intel(R) Processor Graphics is C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Processor Graphics\Uninstall\igxpin.exe. UninstallVulkanRT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 442.33 KB (452944 bytes) on disk.
Intel(R) Processor Graphics contains of the executables below. They take 1.58 MB (1660576
bytes) on disk.
- igxpin.exe (1,007.91 KB)
- UninstallVulkanRT.exe (442.33 KB)
- Drv64.exe (171.41 KB)
The current page applies to Intel(R) Processor Graphics version 126.96.36.19933
alone. You can find here a few links to other Intel(R) Processor Graphics releases:
...click to view all...
Intel(R) Processor Graphics is a program released by the software company Intel Corporation. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Intel(R) Processor Graphics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Intel(R) Processor Graphics". If it is installed on your PC the Intel(R) Processor Graphics program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Intel(R) Processor Graphics in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Intel(R) Processor Graphics, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Intel(R) Processor Graphics.
8. After removing Intel(R) Processor Graphics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intel(R) Processor Graphics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Intel(R) Processor Graphics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Intel(R) Processor Graphics by Intel Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-10 07:46:36.247